Blender animation of a rigged lizard

Sorry… bad link before. Try this:

http://www.guru.com/jobs/blender-animation-of-a-rigged-lizard/1296951&ItemNo=1&SearchUrl=search.aspxI have a Blender 2.77 file with a lizard and rock. The lizard is rigged and has been reviewed by the client, so no changes in rig/weight painting can be made.

I need the lizard to walk across the rock to an animated bug in the scene. The lizard stops, looks at the bug from each eye, turning his head to do so. The lizard then chomps the bug and swallows it… This can be by means of simply having the bug disappear from the scene after the first chomp.

After eating the bug, the lizard looks left right, and scampers off the rock toward the camera.

The left/right head motion exists as an action strip which you may use, improve or ignore. There is a chomp and chew action strip: Again, you may use or ignore.

The primary need is for a believable walk across the rock leading to the capture of the bug, and then a realistic scamper off the rock. The entire walk-look-chomp-scamper portion of the animation is 10 seconds or less.

The blender files are ready to go.

In your response, please include this specific information:

1. You understand the project must be completed in Blender 2.77 or 2.78. No other programs or formats are accepts.
  2. You are available to work on the project immediately.
  3. You understand the animation required, can do it in blender, and can produce clean action strips containing the actions.
  4. A specific fixed price for the job. I will not review or consider $0 pricing.
  5. You understand that NO CHANGES can be made to the rig or weight painting. You must work with the rig as it exists.

An example of past animation work on reptiles would help seal the deal. I may accept more than 1 bid for this hurry-up project.

thanks
rg

Please include a description of the job your offering here in the thread. Don’t force people to click a link to find out what you’re looking for.

Hello,

My i ask, how many seconds animation do you think it will be in total? Is there a storyboard to the shot?

I would like to apply but i need these infos in order to calculate a fee.

My showreel can be seen here:

I have both keyframe animation and motion capture experience and have worked with Maya, 3DS Max and Blender and i am based in Berlin/Germany.

Please send me an email in case you want to contact me.

Best regards, 

David  

David Monteiro 
          3D Character Animator/Actor
          Soldiner Str.19
          13359 Berlin

[EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] 

Mobil: +49 176 9650 111 2 

Hey! I would love to work with you. Email me at [email protected] with details.