Beginners-Pro Guide/Reference Guide to Help You Find the Tutorials You Want

http://topwaterdigital.weebly.com/blog

Will post more to this when I get the time to do so. This blog post contains links to the best websites and videos for beginners, will be posting more with more links to increasingly more advanced tutorials, along with ways to make money. This guide is meant to help you learn everything you need to know to succeed in Blender without you having to go search for it on your own. If there’s anything you think should be added, feel free to comment on here or on the blog. Check it out! Thanks!

Visited your site but not read any of it because I think the font is horrendous, sorry.

Please change the font, even comic sans is more tolerable than that.

I don’t like being nitpicky usually. But in this case, I’d have to agree about the choice of font. Visually it’s very off-putting. It just doesn’t work for large bodies of text. :slight_smile:

Stick to Times New Roman. Having it all in a fancy text is good for a logo but not to read in a document.

Guess my presbyopia has become worse…:eek:

My apologies about the font. I changed it to Times New Roman. I’m not a huge fan of Times New Roman but I do agree that it’s easier to read, any other font suggestions? I’m good with Blender but bad with site design… Also sorry for the late reply, forgot I had posted on BA.

You may not be a fan of the font, but check out this one particular rule I learned about special text from Graphic Design class. "If you were reading a book that had a specialized, fancy font, it would be difficult to read the text. It will also make the reader lose interest. Specialized font is good for using logos, but to use it to read text for instructions for manuals, in this case, is never a good idea.

If you are not a fan of the font, you can also use Arial.

Makes sense. Thank you. I appreciate the input :slight_smile:

Bump… Sorry to do this, I don’t like bumping threads on BA but I’d like a chance to get some more opinions on the actual article now that the font has been fixed.

I like the idea, but the tutorials you have here are mainly for beginners so not that useful for me. Also what would be awesome if someone could compile the more hard to find tutorials that people may not know about or be able to find easily.

Glad you like it. The original plan was to make each post get a little more advanced. Just haven’t felt motivated to do it lately although I’ll start working towards making another post.