[PAID] Modeling/Texturing Artist for Promotional Art

Hello,

We’re looking for a 3D artist who can create models with complex PBR materials and textures.

We’re the developers of PixaFlux, a node-based PBR texture compositing tool, and we’re open to any kind of modeling/texturing style, as long as the materials and textures are built using PixaFlux.

The texturing workflow must include:

• Sculpted normal maps (

and

).

• Baked procedural textures (

).

• Composed texture elements (

).

These models will be used as promotional art, on video tutorials, and users will be available to download them to explore the node-graph that generates the materials and textures.

We also expect you to provide feedback and suggestions about the tool and how to improve it.

Please show us examples of your work, and the concept art of the models and textures you are planning to build.

Thank you!

I thought this micht be something interesting. But it is scary as hell. i downloaded the PixaFlus and tried to install it. I got a lot of stuff from my antivirous software (avast) that this was a unsafe installation. I figured i would risk it anyway and bypassed the warnings and installed it. i ran the the software and it worked fine for a while. Then when i went back to it, i got a warning that i did not have permission to access a file. Thinking it was me, i uninstalled it and tried again. this time i was not even able to install the software. I kept getting an error saying it could not access a file.

WHATS UP WITH THIS?

Weird. I was going to try this out as well, thank you for the warning!