Spaceship been working on

been playing with blender for a bit I do this has a hobby and I like well sometimes the things I create and its all done in blender just looking for some input and this is my first post to blender artist and I am no way a expert!

Attachments

still learning this Blender hope things are going good!

Attachments

This looks pretty good :slight_smile:

This looks nice. I look forward to seeing the final version.

wow ! you’ve got a great starting concept going on there…
hope to see more…

have you seen JDaniels Giant starship thread?

https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?196191-The-Giant-Spaceship-Thread

I took over hour looking throught that link wow I have to say and I like it the inside parts aswell as I wanted that for what I am doing aswell now it take a 30+ minute to uv map stuff but slow and sure if I don’t like Iw will redo it

Wow

tryin to make uv layout from blender created textures then baking them to file and them adding them to the model I hope thats the right way! o well live and learn!

been working on coloring and more detail I thought I would share and get some input from you guys on what you think all done in blender tryin to see how high my hardware can handle well I think

Attachments

been working on this as a hobby seem to be get more and more just post for input from you all blender junkies

I like your progress…
don’t forget to use the Array Modifier in places where you have lots of copies…
also you can use the dupli-objects options…