Quick question on hair render issue

Hey all. … hoping for some help here. I’ve got a scene I’m working on where I have appended my character, scaled him up to fit the scene and then passed accordingly. The problem is the character’s hair does not seem to be showing up in the scene file. What could cause this?
If I go back to the character file and render, everything shows up fine so the setup is good in the character file. It only gives me problems after importing and scaling up. Ideas?

A couple things I can think of that you can try. #1 being to make sure that in your new scene you are in Cycles renderer. The other is hitting CTRL+A to apply the scaling of your object. Let me know if that helps :slight_smile:

Thanks Blender mania, for responding. I’ve put a lot of time into this project and while it isn’t perfect i would like to complete it. Seem to be stuck at the moment.
I have tried applying the scale and it didn’t do the trick. I’ve set up lighting, materials and textures for rendering in blender internal in both the character and scene files so that is consistent and shouldn’t be an issue. Any other ideas?