Peebie R. MacSmiles

MODERATION
Spam links removed

Seriously… adf.ly??

Yea what’s wrong with adf.ly?

Lame…
… and stupid. Not yet close to PBR… work harder.
:rolleyes:
Hope you understand
Either way, accept it:
https://blenderartistresource.blogspot.com/

Very cool Render! Reminds me of Wilson from Castaway haha

It’s a physically based ‘shader’ (not renderer) made for artists and with artistic control in mind. You are clearly not an artist.

Hope you understand
Either way, accept it.

Sure do, my bad…

https://blenderartistresource.blogspot.com/

… apologies for confusion.
& Thanks on sharing your opinion, uniquelink artist (nothing unique about self-proclaimed title, really)

To those interested…

Here’s what’s behind the unexplained door no.2: Correcting Blenders Roughness Value

Then, finally… the SUDshader.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ffbhvvgt8sogwf6/SUDShader.rar

Also have corrected blog link in my previous post so anyone can have a nice joyful time - reading through & learning few things.
Thanks again.

uniquelink,
Link shortening services are not required for these forums (there is a sufficient maximum character limit).
These links also do not clearly inform other users where the link is directing them. Therefore the link have been removed. You can use the Edit Post button to add the full site url.

I honestly do not see the harm in using adf.ly links. What is the harm? Please I would LOVE to know. I spent a long time on that blog and I was hoping to make a bit of money for it. I am not forcing anyone to click the link…it is, as most links are, very optional. But please do forgive me for adding a link that tricks people into losing 5 seconds of their life…

really pathetic

Why do you stupid moderators treat blenderartists like a forum of some high significance? It’s made by losers for losers…I’m off to art station…Peace I’m out

Posting a link to a spam website is as malicious as you can get on a forum. The fact that you’re using shortened links makes it obvious that you’re trying to trick people into clicking your bullshit.

Yes, uniquelink, you’re pathetic for assuming disturbing others peace, exploitation is common, of no matter to you, then being hurt when confronted to another you. Americano? So you got what you were truly seeking, attention :yes: but no respect :no:
Respect others and their culture, tradition… if you wish of them to give back some.
Basically an ancient phrase goes:“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
… from waaay before when it was written down into the ‘believers’ manual.
Karma!
Rings a bell?

Anyway, you got a long path ahead of you… even in getting hold on of a balance… i.e. colors.

YES, I am spamming now, but before I was providing a shortened link to my blog which I worked tirelessly on. The shortened link was to make a bit of money from those who were interested enough to click on it. But I really do appologise, I didn’t realise the, precious gifts to mankind that are the blenderartists community should not wait 5 seconds before being redirected to a website because it is a crime punishable by death. I was really eager to share my findings with everyone here, not for getting any fame or being recognised as an artist to follow, but just genuine help for the beginners because I know how hard it is to start and grasp 3D concepts. But I didn’t prepare my fragile emotions for the arseholes and dickheads that loom all over the internet, whose sole purpose in life is to make others feel bad about their hard work. I was expecting criticism, but I was hoping it would be about the details of my blog, not being insulted for using adf.ly links.

You may not have known, but adf.ly is the worst and most annoying way to monetize something, and it’s used by the worst spammers on the net. If you had a google ads banner or something similar on your blog nobody would’ve said anything. But adf.ly is like saying “Haha, i tricked you into clicking me, now go look at some terrible virus-infected websites before looking at my blog. If there is even a blog.”. People aren’t arseholes, they’ve just grown really tired and cynical towards spam that uses methods like this.

When I originally followed your shortened link it ultimately directed me not to your website but to another site which I regard as spam. Giving you the benefit of the doubt I removed the link rather than just banning you. I’ve also removed the spam links in your amended post. Asking nicely, please do not repeat this.

THREAD CLOSED