Retro Taxi Light

Here’s the first project in while that I’d actually deem ‘finished’. I wanted to create a quick moody night time scene.

Very cool! Definitely looks moody. I like it! Only suggestion I can make is maybe to somehow make it clearer that it’s on the top of a taxi cab? I kind of get the feel that it’s on the road depending on how I look at it. Other than that. Fantastic job! I give you 5 for the mood and feel of it!

Thanks! and yes I agree. The more I look at it the more I think you would see the edges of the windshield or windows at this focal length.

Sweet! Super super nice render. It would be so cool to have this in a shot, where the camera ascends slooowly to reveal the lanes of traffic piled ahead… and a drop or two pitter patter rain onto that lovely gloss roof:) … truly well done - Love it!!

superb. I thought it was camera picture. very nice work

Thanks! That would be a cool shot - It would probably take my computer years to render it…

Thank you!

So simple and cool. You have had very good taste with colors and texturing. It reminds me the photography of one of my most favourites movies: Taxi Driver.

Congrats!

Thanks! that movie is one of my favorites as well.