Blender Lovecraft-influenced creatures needed for Independent Horror!

Ideally three different creatures inspired by the writing H.P. Lovecraft are required for my project:

https://www.google.com/search?q=lovecraft+creatures&biw=1360&bih=683&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwwovIpPbPAhVHfiYKHXiGDH0Q_AUIBigB

With as much surface detail and texture work to attain realism for compositing with live action footage, I have worked on my own test but not happy with results so if you want your work showcased in feature show me what you have!

Been a Lovecraft fan for many many years
but
that is beyond my skill level

sounds cool though

[/CRLF][/NL]If your referring to the live motion capture ,I think not! I can do live motion 3d capture with just a webcam and glow stick’s taped around each joint on my body. It’s actually very easy of a determination to make even with other object’s around of the same light intensity. I’d love to throw some idea’s out there for this project aswell… See my contest under Member Contests forum

Thanks for the interest but to clarify I need 3D Creature models for keyframe animation composited into Blackmagic Cinemascope footage, so specifically I’m looking for Modeler to make Lovecraft-inspired monsters! Thanks.

the motion capture is the easy part

i mostly work on planetary and asteroid surfaces and meshes using data from NASA/JPL/ESA/and so on
not animated creatures

big Lovecraft fan though