Elemental Girls (artistic nudity)

I got inspired of James Bond Spectre movies’s opening credits and decided to do my own “Bond Girls”. I wanted to challenge myself to learn Blender’s simulations and limit myself with what I can output from Blender - even though some effects could’ve been achieved more easily in Photoshop. I did the compositing in PS with somewhat heavy colour grading. The background and bokeh effects are also done in PS. Fire was definitely the hardest and I’m not 100% happy how it turned out. It looked cool moving, but as a still it lacks a bit of fidelity. The girl was sculpted in Zbrush, textured in Substance Painter and finally rigged and rendered in Blender.

Nice work!

The third image is especially good! Is that fluid sim or modelled water?

Thanks Jamie. They are all simulated inside Blender.

Incredible! I love the last one specially, it may be the posse. The other ones are stunning to. The model is really appealing, and feels natural, the gestures are fantastic!

Hi juhone, Nice pieces but they look to me like not finished…
I would like to suggest you something which may help. First of all - really good bodies! :slight_smile:
In my opinion, try to work on this elemental concept - as part of the body not as an effect. To be more clear for example you are trying to achieve the effect of fire only with fire simulation, which now to me is looking like someone’s head is burning and she is in trouble.
Why nor making real hair with fire sharer + the effect of burning… Also why not to include this effect in the background - or creating appropriate environments for each character, because now they look like nowhere.

I think your works have a great potential… and they could become into serious pieces of cg art.
Well done!

What about air?

Great job! (007 inspiration is at his best point…hope you understand my bad english)…what about an earth-girl? :wink:

No way!! Is it a photo?! #GotExposed