On Going Product Modelling and Texturing | 3D Artist (Contract Work)

Hello,

We are an established fitness retailer and are in need of a 3D artist to assist us in the marketing of our product and environment imagery. This position does not require you to be in our offices but does require you to be available online at least 3 times/week for updates.

We are currently looking for a 3D artist to model, texture and light individual products and environments for our web and print materials. The candidate must be able to produce realistic imagery for products by interpreting reference photos and/or diagrams. Environments will be simple rooms to create a mood for the products and will need realistic texturing of concrete, rubber, wood, brick and fabrics. Our products can range anywhere from a standard barbell to a room installed with our rubber gym flooring.

Qualifications are:
Expert knowledge of Blender 3D
Ability to interpret reference imagery/diagrams and produce finished product.
Ability to meet tight deadlines
Available to skype call, email or screencast at least 3 times/week
Ability to produce realistic renderings

If this is you please tell us why and include your portfolio!

Bonus:
Please mention to us if you have knowledge in Unity 3D for developing apps

Hi tfryan,

I’m interested in applying for this position and I meet the criteria you have listed in your post. I have been using Blender for about 8 years and have used other 3D software before that. I’m also proficient in Photoshop, which although not mentioned in your post, I believe would also be an asset. I have my own small business creating 3D furniture and compositing the renders into photographs of vacant houses for real estate agents. The gallery on my business webpage is my portfolio and will give you an idea of the realism of my work. I can also provide contact sheets of the 3D furniture that I have modeled in a “product shot” set-up as further examples of my work if required.

My website gallery link: Virtual Furnishings

If you feel that the quality of my work meets your standards then I can be contacted at: [email protected]

Regards,
Shane