Animating texture sequence Fields offset limit.

I want to animate a 2 image sequence for replacement type 2d animation.
When I set the Texture>Image>fields to the MAX: 200 then when i scrub the timeline the image switches every 100 frames. I then can control when the image switches by keying the offset up or down 1.
My question is: Why is the Fields limited to a max of 200? For a long animation, I need this value to be higher, so that if i want to retain the same image, I wouldn’t have to rekey the offset down 1 every 100 frames. Crazy.

If a developer sees this, please fix this in the next release so the Fields value can be infinite.

Thank you

<<<<<SOLUTION BELOW>>>>

I don’t think you need to do anything with the Fields setting to animate a texture. I use image sequence texture swapping for lip synch and I just set Frames to 1 and animate the Offset.

Oh my goodness you are RIGHT. As long as you don’t set the “Frames” to (match movie length) and keep it at 1, then offset will display the frame you want for as long as you want!! so easy (unfortunately for YEARS the first thing i did was set my Frames to match the length of my sequence) sheeesh. Thank you