The Raven's Flight now on STEAM GREENLIGHT

Ladies and Gentlemen big news! I’ve just published my game “The Raven’s Flight” on Steam Greenlight, I’m now just waiting for votes.

“The Raven’s Flight” Steam Greenlight Page

The Raven’s Flight is an addictive, high-energy, procedurally generated, endless runner simulating the flight of a high speed jet plane through many varying obstacles. You’ll accumulate points for a highscore by flying through blue and green gates, multiplied by modifiers chosen before play.

This is a student project that I did years ago, and I am picking it back up. I plan to sell the finished product at, or below, $5.00, consider it a budget time waster.
If you have any comments, criticisms, or recommendations for improvements, please post your piece below.

Screenshots:

You have to lower the noise. Having it around the lights and glow material makes it look weird.

That’s definitely something I’d like to try and achieve, but for right now it does well enough when the game is in motion that it isn’t too abrasive. Thanks for the comment.

To me, the visuals basically look appealing. I like seeing flashes of light in a game. Great job so far!

Well thankyou so much :smiley:

Very well made, besides the noise, i think it’s a very well made project!

I love this!!! The map is great, was this a solo project? Reminds me a bit of the old sonic games for some reason.

Wow. How much time you have spent creating it?