The Shining - Learn Blender for Production

Hey my fellow Blenderheads! I thought I’d take a moment to introduce you to my new course on Udemy and Gumroad titled The Shining - Learn Blender for Production! It’s my first ever Blender tutorial and I’m so happy to finally unveil it.

Udemy - https://goo.gl/YmP5QK
Gumroad - https://gum.co/CEmET

And here’s a quick video showcasing everything you’d learn by signing up for this course:

There are 53 videos, 54 including the introduction, where I’ll show you everything I’ve done to recreate the scene from the movie.

F.A.Q

1. Is this tutorial for advanced users?
Nope. You only need very basic knowledge of Blender, such as how to install it, select things, move around in the viewport. I show you the rest.

2. How long will it take to finish the course?
It all depends on you. It’s a 9-hour course, so if you do a little bit every day, you can knock it out in a week.

3. Does it include any assets?
Yep. I include all the final scene files, including the dynamic paint files. You’ll have to bake the fluid, though, as those files are yuuuge!

4. Do you include the textures?
I can’t include those since I don’t own them. However, I’ve linked to the textures I used on Textures.com, so you can download them freely. You’ll see everything included in the Resources.zip file on Udemy.

I’m also setting up a YouTube channel, where I’ll be uploading new content doing different things in Blender covering various shots from movies, TV and whatever you can think of going forward!

Thanks a lot, and I hope to see you on Udemy or Gumroad!

Attachments

Well it’s been a week, and I wanted to thank everyone who has hit me up with great feedback, and also those who signed up! Thanks a lot! Also, I uploaded a

, so head over there if you want to check it out. Thanks again!

I’m setting up a Gumroad for those who’ve asked and didn’t want to make a Udemy account.

A big thanks to those who have purchased my course on Udemy! I’ve had several requests to upload the tutorial to Gumroad, so I did it. You can find the tutorial here on Gumroador Udemy. Thanks a lot for everything, and if you haven’t, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel, where I upload new tutorials all the time. Thanks again :smiley: