Mythological style MMO, Shared Revenue.

To complement Fweeb, let’s post our support for a community Mythology Video Game, the founder I suppose is the “Kurios2”, however the Ideologies can be your provocation. Please Submit mythos, Idealogies and general folklore for the community supported Video Game Franchise.

So you want people to make games and post them so they are forced to share revenue?
I don’t think that’s going to happen anytime soon.

Developer incentives:
-How achievable is this?
-Is it something new that doesn’t already exist?
-How committed is the poster to his game?
-How much is left to do?
-What is the end result?
-How will I be rewarded for my time(experience, enjoyment, money)?
-How well organized is this?

I recommend you start something yourself, people around the game engine forum would be happy to help if you run into problems, and if your game is really good you might get voluntary developers!

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]Your right However, this is a continuation of the “Volunteer Work” started by Kurius2, And I may be at a loss for better word’s but the genre is pretty one way as it is, and Please read my other posting’s as to my against the grain attitude toward gaming, and yes your probably right that this is all nonflashy but It can be and i have worked toward that by donating three animal’s two women and a terrain procedural script, If it were up to me I’d implement it all in torque script running on the starsiege tribes platform. But alas I am(we all are) but a player on a stage , It’s a tale told by a moron.

fluffy bunny need’s texture and fur before I animate him and put him in our game, please help.

I have started on the level’s bosses with this guy I need texturing help but if I can’t get it I’ll just use a fire particle effect on his head and that should be sufficiently startling when he jumps out.
that’s better.

Attachments

and some texturing needed for our main theme.