SelfPortrait searching realism

Hi,
I was working in that selfportrait in my spread time this week. its my first time trying to achive something realistic, but for my misfortune I was lost in the uncanney valley.
I think the eyes are the problem something with the shader/texture but im stack.
Im happy to hear feedback or suggestion to kill the creepynes in the portrait.

Thanks

Well! that is a really nice start!!!
I don’t know the answer yet to get out of the uncannei valley, But I may help in something:
You block out the primary forms, and you went straight to the pores and the detail. that is a no no. You have to find the secondary forms, and maybe then the big tertiary forms, and then the fine detail.
The eye has a totally not human form, and some common mistakes, like to put the iris and the pupil in the center of the eyelids, you have to properly study the shape of the eye, or just put more effort in observe your eye.
There are other thing that can be especial about you, but with out proper references I don’t know, like the nose, or the ear.
I see that you have real good skills with the tool, but human anatomy and the uncannei valley are not forgiving…
Also if you want real help, please post more views, and for now, just forget the detail and the hair, you have much work to do in the form if you really want realism.

Thanks, for the feedback! yes i’m totally agree that i have to study more anatomy, that was one of the reason to start that personal project. Its true that maybe, I went fast to the last part of the process xD. But until the last part of the proces i didn’t see the eyes problem.

more views like you ask me

I know that you feel attach to your work, but If I were you I strip down the hair the cloth and the details, forget about the texture, and fix the sculpt. I’ll try to make some critics but with all that… and with out the references, it is going to be hard, and not so useful.

sorry for the late response, but with that sistem of moderation i forgeth to check the post.
BTW thanks for take your time in the correction. The eye correction is very useful for my i will put your correction in practice!
Thanks alot!