Female Head Study

Hi folks. So heres my humble attempt at sculpting a womans head. There`s probably all sorts of stuff awfully wrong with it, but this is about as far as fumbling around gets me.

Anyway, I think at this point I could use a fresh set of eyes, so I´d be grateful for any critiques you could give me!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]460000[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]459999[/ATTACH]

greetings, Kologe

Attachments

Hey man! I love to help you out… I try but I can’t spare the time… hell yeah I’ll do it now.

You have a letter and a number, I don’t have time now to explain all, but the ones you don’t understand please ask, and I’ll try to explain.
Anyhow, take what you think make sense.

Thanks. Much appreciated!

Unforunately, I`m not quite sure what exactly you were trying to indicate around her eyesockets and root of the nose on the rightmost render ©…

In any case, heres where its at for now, I hope I could make some improvements:

greetings, Kologe

So… guess it’s been a while. Nonetheless, I guess I made some progress on this.
Here’s where it’s at now:

As there are probably still countless bad misstakes in it, I’d still appreciate any input & ctitiques you guys could give me :yes:!

Thx in advance & greetings, Kologe

huge improvement! If I just see the reference… hehe
But big things, The shape of the skull and the ear are to high

huge improvement![…]

Glad to hear that! Even more so from such a great sculptor & artist like you, Tonatiuh.
Now I’ve tried to incorporate your feedback (Click for original size!):

As for my references… well I can give you a link or two:

Though I’m clearly not trying to reproduce that particular lady’s likeness or anything at all, so it’s really not about recreating her facial features as such in particular. In that sense, see her as an example rather than the reference… there’s countless pics of countless pretty women on that guy’s photostream anyway…:spin:

As always, I’d highly appreciate anyone’s observations & critiques!

thx & greetings, Kologe