deep dreaming

made by neural style transfer

The second one should be called deep nightmare! lol.

These are good man, better than what i have managed to achieve using neural network style transfers! can you post the source images that created these? they look really cool!

Third image looks like some kind of third-eye meditation poster :smiley:

:smiley:

and I have been able to get it to work in 3d :smiley:

Logo by Alf0 + Ironman

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure that Traditional Works are exclusively for art made from methods other than 3D modeling software. For example, photography, hand drawn art, etc. Works with a 2D style but still made using 3D software should belong in the regular WIP thread.

Edit: Accidentally left this part out for some reason, It looks pretty cool still. The first one with the blue rings is probably my favorite.

A photograph + filter + flashlight of a skull ashtray with a smooth beach agate in its eye socket

Vs Alex Grey Art

this is that same skull vs a candy skull graphic from ths day of the dead.

and the same piece vs another alex grey artwork

this is my 3d building kit, redrawn by ai looking at a porthole type texture that had a circular bolt pattern inside a square bolt pattern with seams

original

Arcane Inky Edges

this was a old cycles bake - Inky edges

inky alien greebles

Darkim

Alex grey ‘the prayer’ linework details target of a greeble sheet style transfer with my ‘uv man’ 3d head model processed with same greeble style transfer super imposed as the new head (old head was ‘washed out’ by the style transfer)

reanimus

Reminds me of lucid dreaming

Thanks

Fusor edges.

PRAYER, Greebles, Mystic Galaxy

More moreness

Original by Ron Keas

Linework by me, style age by @JonasDigitalArt

Scawey Creepiks

a casual glance reveals the source image of the style

(hint it rhymes with germinator)

Concept and lineart by Maung Thuta

Style image by
Jonas Ronnegard

This is the same technique but I used 3 styles and mixed them using opacity, with the original linework.

One style ended up "rimlighting’ new Ultraman,
Another made the fill mass effect armor chest
Another made the highlight (inverted mass effect)

Not one brushstroke used by me