Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48

Thread: The Old God of the Northern Mountains

  1. #1
    Member BjarkeDuDe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    413

    The Old God of the Northern Mountains

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Old God of the Northern Mountains.jpg 
Views:	1255 
Size:	57.3 KB 
ID:	460306

    Blender + ZBrush + Photoshop

    Better quality image
    Last edited by BjarkeDuDe; 14-Nov-16 at 14:19.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My portfolio . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



  2. #2
    Wow i love that bottom side, though i wish there was a little bit for the top bith of the mountain and it would be perfect!



  3. #3
    Member ImmortalZombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    750
    This is incredible! Would make an awesome book cover.
    My portfolio: http://topwaterdigital.weebly.com
    Browse and buy most of my renders as prints, greeting cards, and iPhone cases at:
    http://www.fineartamerica.com/profiles/mitch-forsburg.html



  4. #4
    amazing job, i love the atmosphere and the ligths



  5. #5
    Member BjarkeDuDe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    413
    Now he's a beautiful ballerina

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whE4Ij7.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	505.6 KB 
ID:	460324
    Apparently there's no love for giant spooky looking, ancient gods in the ballet-business, so now he wanders the cold, lonely mountains, longing for the spotlight.

    Thanks for the love folks <3
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My portfolio . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



  6. #6
    Haha dude that looks epic! Good job



  7. #7
    I love it. I just wished the "little" warrior was more in the center of attention.

    Edit: Like something like this. That the god looks at him.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	460348
    Last edited by bigbad; 14-Nov-16 at 16:40.



  8. #8
    Member BjarkeDuDe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    413
    Originally Posted by bigbad View Post
    I love it. I just wished the "little" warrior was more in the center of attention.
    Thanks for the input
    I did try experimenting with moving the guy left and right and making him bigger, but it threw the balance of the composition off. I also don't think he should be center attention, but a small reference for scale. His strong silhoutte also makes him easily noticable.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My portfolio . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



  9. #9
    I like the original crop better.



  10. #10
    Beautiful scene. Was the fog by the river done in Photoshop? Or Blender?



  11. #11
    Member Hadriscus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Massilia, France
    Posts
    1,304
    Wow what a picture.



  12. #12
    Member BjarkeDuDe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    413
    Originally Posted by Mr.Pilot View Post
    Beautiful scene. Was the fog by the river done in Photoshop? Or Blender?
    That's Photoshop
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My portfolio . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



  13. #13
    Member Mojza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Czech republic
    Posts
    120
    nice work...



  14. #14
    Member matjo15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    35
    great job man. I think it really tells a story



  15. #15
    It has a really surreal look to it. I like it.
    If you're reading this, there's a 90% chance I just commented a pun on your work, a 9% chance I just asked a really stupid question, and a 1% chance you have no idea what I'm talking about.



  16. #16
    This is so cool! Honestly one of the coolest projects i've seen on here!
    I love the atmosphere and the darkness of the image.
    I see really nothing to critique here, I just love this image!

    -Blender2003
    We are Blender2003. We come in peace.



  17. #17
    Member Indy_logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    996
    This is gorgeous!



  18. #18
    Member ItalianJoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South of the North Pole
    Posts
    308
    I love it! It's so epic and dream like, and it evokes emotion which is exactly what art is suppose to do. Also the monster looks sort of like a snowman gone wrong lol!
    If you would like, you can check out my youtube channel to watch all kinds of silly adventures



  19. #19
    Member Serin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia, Earth
    Posts
    150
    That... is quite amazing! Awesome work.
    Facebook.com/PrintedGalaxy/
    Artstation.com/artist/serinjameson
    [email protected] / TitanXm / 1050Ti4gb / 64gb



  20. #20
    Originally Posted by BjarkeDuDe View Post
    Now he's a beautiful ballerina

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whE4Ij7.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	505.6 KB 
ID:	460324
    Apparently there's no love for giant spooky looking, ancient gods in the ballet-business, so now he wanders the cold, lonely mountains, longing for the spotlight.

    Thanks for the love folks <3
    At first, I am thinking the giant skeleton is really creepy, while with the pink skirt makes it quite lovely, hahahaha
    Fox Render Farm: Feel free to get $20 free credits and try it now!



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •