Need a Partner For Making an Andriod Game on 50/50 basis

Hey,

I want to make an android game based on concept of mazes. if you don’t know about mazes you can google them. I plan on making a 2d game. It will be based in bird’s eye view. It will consist of 12 to 15 levels. Basically our character would need to get out of the maze in required time in order to complete the level. There will obstacles along the way. I know my description might not seem very clear. but to sum it up it will be a modern day version of maze.
I don’t want a big game. I just need a game that can be completed in shortest period of time and be ready for release. I will release it as a paid game on play store. Price will be $1. As i want maximum number of people to download. I will also plan on adverting it through Facebook ads.
I have some knowledge of blender and am confident that i can model all the levels and assets for the game in blender. I need someone with knowledge of android game making as i have no knowledge about game making. i would handle the part of asset creation, i would appreciate if you have blender knowledge as you will be able to modify my game assets if needed. but game making knowledge is a must. i don’t care if you use unity, unreal engine or android studio for making the game, as long as it works i am fine with it.
I will buy the developers license of play store and incur all the marketing expenditure. so you don’t need to invest any money. All i need are your skills of game making. Please bear in mind that i want this game to completed as soon as possible.
I Am willing to share profit earned on the game on 50/50 basis. that is revenue earned on the game less license fee less marketing expenses. You will 50% of the profit.
Lastly i should tell you the reason i plan on making a game. see i am tired of living a normal life. i hate my 9 to 5 job and want a freedom lifestyle. and i believe that making an app and earning through it is the way towards that goal.
If you have any question or anything you would like to know you can comment below or email me at [email protected].
I really looking forward to it.
Thanks

post some art**

libgdx / bdx people linger here but if you want to go anywhere you have to art where your mouth is.

part2: games are a labor of love, that may or not pay off, worry less about making money and more about what game you know you would have loved as a kid.

kgo

it’s not all that difficult to start making games on android get java and the sdklib.jar from the sdk and ndk for your platform (if you want to code natively, without a rooted phone you can’t do $#%T! though). the source from spartacusrex terminal is everything you need and fyi the android kernel is rigged to kill any process that even tries to propagate permission’s and you should just stick to getting a terminal emulation with beanshell in the context of the application then you will have the knowledge to implement the $#*% that user’s of android like. that being said the greatest game engine ever made or ever will be is the torque game engine.