Create an .mp4 with a .gif, .png, and music using blender?

Hey everyone,

So I want to create an .mp4 for a youtube upload that consists of the same repeating .gif, a .png, and music. Essentially, the video will just be a .gif that repeats until the song is over, with a .png logo on top of the .gif just to make it my own. Could I do this in blender? I’ve used blender render for about 3 years now on and off, but I’ve never used the video editor, but I assume you could do something simple like this with blender. I’d appreciate any help, thanks!!

You asked your question in the wrong section. More importantly, since this is just to create a video, you will need to create a video using the animated Gif. Next bring in the elements of the created video and the PNG image and the music into a video editor. It can be done in Blender’s Video Editor and it can also be done in Adobe After effects and Premiere programs. If you have 1 or both of these programs, it’s better to do it in there if you are familiar to it. If you want to use the Blender Video Editor, you may want to look at a tutorial.