Snowman - a fast Horror demo

Hello! it’s been a while sins I last posted something here as I have been busy lately.
Finally I got some time over and decided to create a short horror game.

The game along whit all of its assets are created in just 2 days (except some of the scripts, that I got from prev projects) and got an expected playtime ~ 5 min. all assets, sound’s textures are created by me (except for the mouse-look script, that I just modified, I don’t know who original created it)

I created it as a “Demo” or “mini-game” as I have no intentions to go further whit it, except for solving bugs. everything is in low-poly and much is hand-painted. The game Is objective based, meaning you get a mission and have to solve it.

I’m not posting this in finished games as there are still some bugs to find and solve

Story:

you are left in the freezing winter without just anything, in order to survive you need to find shelter and heat, and that’s fast! - can’t tell u more, that would spoil the fun.

screens:

and here are the game:
Get it from OneDrive

Unzip the game and then start it by running one of the following files:
Snowman.exe - 1080p full-screen
Snowman_windowed.exe - 720p windowed

When you play the game, make sure that you have turned of the lights and have the sound on.

when u are done playing it, if u get stuck or if you find any bugs, plz tell me about it :slight_smile:

the game is now updates, the onedrive link contains the new files
fixes:
*triggers not triggering

• sound loop
    *more

Hahaha… fun little game. Two suggestions… not criticisms. One… maybe give the player the choice to swap the Y axis. I’m used to playing games with it opposite to what you have, and it was making me go crazy. Second… maybe add a subtle light, or a railing post or something around the stairs to the basement. It’s pretty hard to see, but maybe that’s the point. Anyway… I thought I was going through the floor in some kind of glitch before I realized I was going down stairs. Other than that… it was fun.

I haven’t played the game yet, but I notice from the screenshots that there is a mistake in the spelling of “press” (it reads “pres”)

Thx for the feedback! I’m glad you liked it!. The axie thing is a good idea’, will add it if I refine it further! and 4 the stairs, you are also right, they are way to hard to notice, a railing is a good idea’!

ahh, spelling in eng isen’t my strong side, will make a correction on that! thx for notifying me!