Maze Game WIP

First time using the BGE and i have to say I am enjoying it. Just something I started on yesterday. You are a ball and you must roll around the environment and collect Blender Logos.
Features:
2 sounds for blender icons obtained. Will sound off after you collect five. (there are only five in the level)
1 animation for a door to open after you obtain all the blender icons
a lose screen
a win screen

Known issues:

If you roll to fast the ball will hit the collision of the blender logo and will be pushes aside by it. Not sure why this is happening and maybe there is a better way to do it.

Note about sound: I made everything you see in the game and the sounds from scratch. I used audacity for those. I have never made a sound file before so lower your volume just in case it is to loud. 1 sound should fire off after you collect all the icons and another should fire after you go through the door.

I watched some of these videos to help out:

Future plans: I want to add a new level but currently I can’t get the animations and sounds to work. Also I am going to have to look at how to reset the counter for each level. These are the issues I am having trouble with. I will also look at improving graphics but that is after I get everything working.

I attached all files in a zip file. Hope you like it and any tips for improvement would be much appreciated!

Blender Maze Game.zip (926 KB)