sabertooth

hey everone,
i just wanted to show you my latest work, done for the weekly CG challenge (http://weeklycgchallenge.com/).
the topic was: prehistoric animal.

Very nice work from end to end. This beast is beautiful. Maybe something is a bit off with the eye, but that’s just a personal thought.
cheers

Looks great for a weekly! Nice job :slight_smile:

Elegant composition. Good work with lighting and hair. It could be an impressive poster or giclee print. Simply beautiful. Congratulations!

Put the panther on the right would be more suitable as a wallpaper:D

This looks stunning! Amazing render! The fur, composition, everything.

its amazing dud

damn dude awesome work

thank you guys!

Your amazing !!

Congratulation for winning the weekly challenge. Well deserved !

Wonderful!

This is so cool! Fur looks amazing, it inspires me to trying to create something similar.

Wow, looks amazing!! Would you mind rendering a big one, for a dual screen wallpaper? :smiley:

A very excellent, dramatic “photograph” which puts this predator in a very interesting light. (S)He is looking. The hint of “breath” is just enough to convey the cold climate in which these big cats lived. The rim lighting is very effective and the fur is very convincing. Likewise, the various light levels on the side of the face stretch all the way to “pure dark” without ever quite losing the sense of texture. The balance between the animal and its background is extremely effective.

It is a portrait. One that draws you in.

This is magnificent!! Just . . . beautiful!! Excellent work!! :RocknRoll:

amazing!!!

Looks amazing. I love it!

Wow, totally thought a production photo for a second, that is amazing work!

Wow! The fur details really stands out to me.