Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    yes see the attached log

Also tried with a fresh version of UPBGE playing the demo games that came with the sprite addon. The water demo just crashes instantly, the tank demo plays except for the track scrolling and the shooter seems to work.

Will try get the demo's working in UPBGE v0.18.
    For your other project it may be worth trying to remove and reapply the settings.
    My BGE Tutorials | 98 free nature Assets | My BGE Sprite Addon | Facebook Page | Contact
    Stay inspired!

So I finally got around to trying to test out this bug and fix it.

Unfortunately, as I feared, UPBGE has got to the point where it has strayed so far away from the normal BGE API that normal BGE scripts no longer work with it.
    It appears the entire addon has also broken in UPBGE v0.1.9, and doesn't work with the API at all anymore so even the Blender API has been modified.

Currently with Eevee, Armoury, UPBGE, BGE and everything changing so fast I don't think its worth trying to fix the UPBGE version simply because in the near future it is likely something else will change (meaning there is something else to fix).
    Also this means creating 2 different addons (once for BGE, and UPBGE).

UPBGE no longer supported
    My BGE Tutorials | 98 free nature Assets | My BGE Sprite Addon | Facebook Page | Contact
    Stay inspired!

Hopefully in the near future 2.8 and UPBGE/EEVE will all merge into one spectacular game engine. Maybe then you'll consider updating the addon?

Originally Posted by cdo1955 View Post
    Hopefully in the near future 2.8 and UPBGE/EEVE will all merge into one spectacular game engine. Maybe then you'll consider updating the addon?
    Yes definitely !
    Stay inspired!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123