Armature datablock that crashes Blender

I’ve been working on a character animation, and encountering a Blender crash problem as I try to open file in another computer.

On computer A, the character model file opens, but if on computer B, Blender crashes. Appending datablocks by Shift+F1 into empty file didn’t work. The Blender version on computer A and B are the same.

I tried to figure out what is causing the problem, and nailed down the problem to the armature datablock.
I saved just the armature datablock in a separate file and I could reproduced the problem, of Blender crashing if I try to open or append

All other datablocks of the character model were fine.

MiyoArmature.blend (890 KB) (889KB file)

Could anyone tell what is wrong with the armature datablock?

If people can open the armature file without problems, then I would say it’s the problem of computer B than the armature datablock.

If people can open the armature file without problems, then I would say it’s the problem of computer B than the armature datablock.

the file certainly opens fine in my setup… no problems…

Looking at the file, there are a lot of IK constraints with no targets on the sash and skirt(the orange bones.) I don’t know what those are for. If they have a purpose then that’s one thing. If they don’t have a purpose, remove them. They’re just added noise at the very least.

Also, I’d try launching blender in a terminal on computer B, and then loading the file. After it crashes possibly there will be some forensic information in the terminal output.

EDIT: The file opens here okay. I’m on Linux. I assume you’re on Windows? Are both blender versions the same?

Thanks!
The “bones without constraints target” are for cloth simulation mesh. The file contains only the armature and not the simulated cloth so that’s why.
So… as far as I can see, it seems the problem is in “computer B” than the file itself. I check the terminal output and see what it says.