[Thread Deleted]

[Post deleted]

Are you new to 3D modeling, rigging and animation in general?

[Post deleted]

They call it Rigify-addon. You can read about it here, but I suggest you search for it yourself on google and youtube too see how it works and etc. Too be honest, you’re request is rather strange and the only reason why I answered is because I’m sure the rest of the community immediately turn a blind eye to your thread because you’re basicaly telling them to serve everything on a plate for you.

You haven’t answered my question are you new to rigging, animation and particles, because if you are, which I’m sure of now. You’ll just have to start learning everything yourself, there is no “make a good animation button”, that’s now how it works. There are no guides on how to do that, no one is willing to write you a 100 page script on how to do that except if you paid them, in that case you might as well paid them to do that instead of you.

Listen, don’t take this too personally, but this community had encounter over the years with people who are clearly little kids asking for help on project that are clearly out of their bounds because they’ve just started out using Blender but have no will to learn the basics. So the community is kind feed up with that kind of people and when they see a thread like this they just don’t care.

[Post deleted]