Topology Critique Needed

This is for a class project. I need some feedback on the topology of my attempt at Jafar. I do plan to add a sculpt modifier and fine tune him once the topology is set in stone. I will also model the clothing and turban piece along with rigging him.

a question: should I bother modeling a neck or just close off the back of the head where the clothing cuts it off?

Any critiques or items I can improve upon will be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

He Cander,
I would do some more edge loops aroud the eyelids and the eyebrow. Not much… maybe one or two. Also the topo on top of the head is not good I believe. Needs more straight edges from nose to the back of the head. I would also recomend to do the neck. Looks realy great ! :smiley:

Scratch it. I wasn’t paying attention.

It’s looking great so far. How will it be used? are you going to rig/animate?

Go ahead and model the neck if your going to make the clothing move in kind of separate kind of way… if not… if the head gear is going to set firmly on his head and never have an instance of coming off… tip of the turban or wind blowing things out of place… then model the clothing integral with the head model so it will move and animate along with the head…
… that is… you will Rigg the head and head gear together… (again if those things don’t ever intend to be removed or move in separated ways…

I say the exact same thing as Piet.
BUT…
If you plan to make a cartoon/animation, and at the same time make fun of the character, like Aladin would, I would go as far as making the neck and the full head with some comic hair. Something that makes him adorable or comic, and less a villan.
Here is another take on his hair thing (from deviantart.net) but this time he is actually cool. Make it look like Aladin made fun of him :yes: