The Space VFX Elements Artworks

Here are some artworks from Space VFX Elements video course for Blender. We’ve been working with Aidy Burrows from CG Masters for 6 months, to release this sci-fi beast.

Moooooar space!

Some stunning pieces here! I particularly like the black hole and the volcanic looking planet. great job!

That’s pretty insane! I wish it was launch a month ago when I was preparing universe animation for the upcoming movie and I had to make a lot of planets and asteroids by myself. It would help a lot at that time. Although maybe I will purchase it for the sake of learning :slight_smile: Great job guys! 5*, my best, paulina.

@paulina, yea timing is everything. :slight_smile:
@peter 18, we’ve just released the black hole tutorial plus the project files as a freebie: http://www.creativeshrimp.com/black-hole-tutorial-blender.html

Amazing stuff. If I had an idea for some sci-fi I would buy this right away.

Bigbad, too bad you don’t have the sci-fi ideas right now. Or do you? :slight_smile: A battle of starships. Star Craft style mission briefing planet animation. Discovery Channel style presentation about space. Or a sunrise over Tatooine. The possibilities are endless!

Oh wow, this looks really impressive!

That quasar section has really peaked my interest. Such a beautiful result!

This looks amazing! But a quick side note, isn’t the inside of a black hole meant to be, well, black? I guess it doesn’t really matter if the end result looks that stunning :stuck_out_tongue:

Conman_123, yea we can visualize it with a pitch black inside - if we’d like to :slight_smile: It’s all about our imagination. But even from the standpoint of physics, gravitational lensing can look like this: http://www.universetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/A_Horseshoe_Einstein_Ring_from_Hubble-580x383.jpg
And the objects with such strong gravitation bend the light rays, so an accretion disk is formed. I didn’t try to simulate it though :slight_smile: So the final result looks more like a wormhole from Interstellar.

Hey guys, the 1.1 free update is coming! We call it the micropolygon displacement update. Basically, it’s 1.5 hours of pure micropolygon displacement knowledge (and some sexy exoplanets).