WIP I'm Not Even Human (Short)

Hello My name is J.Y.Amihud / Blender Dumbass and I’m making an animation short film with blender.

I’m Not Even Human

DONE:
Characters:

4211D79

Pito (with 4211D79th on the pic)

The Girl

2 Likes

Bill (robot)

Baby sitter Bot

Gurad bot (at johny store)

1 Like

Gurad bot at Space shuttle security (with Bill)

Couple of Buyers

The Dark man with a hood… Antagonist

try listening to some dark, scrary music while looking at him WOW

1 Like

and the Fat cop

There is a lot of what I need yet to do… Tho all the characters from the script I might finish until 10th December as a schedule suggest… I gave myself twice more then I actually need so dead line would actually work LOL…

TO BE CONTINUED… (lol)

1 Like

Skinny Police man DONE… And I also made a Organization.py program that helps me orginizing the project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-nEk0RFWyY - more about the script

1 Like

A little update from outer space… OPSA (Open Pink Space Agency) LOL

1 Like

4211D79th in a coat for night, cold scenes

1 Like

OPSA hoodie for PITO

1 Like

I’ll break the silence! Looks like you’re off to a good start. I’m always impressed when a single person can put this much effort into a project (I’m assuming in spare time). Keep it up. Just from the description of your main character, it sounds interesting.

Thanks for breaking the silence on a major note. Tho the short will skip major and minor notes and scales like crazy I suppose… OMG I try to sound like a sophisticated gentleman LOL WTF. Now I’m in the middle of designing cars for the short… And the next step will be f***ing locations… I hopes I will sleep well these days.
About 1 person… I think I will need to hire somebody for some stuff… Like voice actors LOL… I cannot dub every character myself especially 4211D79th. He is a kid…

Here is some development of the car stuff for the project.
There should be almost a character kind a car of Pito and was confused about how it should look because I didn’t know how a simple “Normal” car in that world is like. So I made this as almost a test to if it fits. And I think it is.
It has some nice ideas that might go well with the over all conceptional atmosphere that I’m trying to build in this world.

So yeah here is the car

And here it’s open… (The car is rigged kind a … Has a nice opening and closing doors and stuff)

And a little Tutorial about the rigging

1 Like

I actually like the way that the car opens up. Does provide a bit of a safety concern for a head on collision, but that doesn’t matter. Very creative.

Nope, see no safety problems here. You see, if you get into a collision, the front door will open like an emergency escape hatch and launch you away from the danger without that stubborn glass getting in your way. Perfect design. 10/10. :evilgrin:

OK HERE I’M BACK… there was many things to do
Like I had to be a homless guy for 3 month and then tried to put myself together…
But less on that (you can get more info on Blender Dumbass Youtube Channel if you want)

There are updates about Orginizationer.py (LOL) the organization software…

I’m working at finishing it and soon will upload it to the GitHub… as version 1.0

Also I work on separate computer on linux and the original APIs for transferring files through LAN are super complicated and never work…
So I wrote a python program for this kinds of stuff

you can get this for linux at https://github.com/JYamihud/JYExchange
or by using:

sudo apt-get install git
git clone https://github.com/JYamihud/JYExchange
cd JYExchange
python jyexchange.py

And also I tried the new DENOISER

OMG

this is only 64 samples:

This algorithm is amazing… I have to read how it works…
BTW tutorial for this:

1 Like

organization.p is done and availbale on github

here a quick explanation of how to installl

Me + Architecture = WTF

1 Like

When you think about lines

1 Like

Changed my Orginizer.py banner ( at py_data there is the banner image… Just edit it )

making some simple reusable buildings ( wanted to make a rig, but found it a little too complicated… Need to make some scripts for it… Maybe will make it… Maybe not… Who knows. )

This is what I’ve done setting all the values manually ( Need to take in caount that all the peaces were connected later into one mesh… ( to save memory while rendering ))

THIS IS THE CONCEPT ART

THIS IS THE BUILDING IN MINIMAL FORM

THIS IS THE BUILDINGS IN THE LOCATION

I think it’s not long from the first animation at this location…

1 Like

This is a HD test in the resolution of the biggest screen I have LOL

1 Like