problem in scene overlay

I have made a game which works fine if I do not overlay the score scene on the game scene.
When I overlay the score scene the game starts and resets itself after every second and the characters go back to where ever they were placed initially.

Also sometimes I see some duplicates of my characters (which are not suppose to exists) following the commands I m giving at that moment.

Attachments

welcome,

1. logic only or are you using python as well?
  2. the score objects/counters etc. are all on scene 2(overlay)?
  3. how do you count the score?
  4. you can not send information to other scenes without python or message sensors/actuators.

We gonna need a bit more information, the screenshot says nothing at all.
Make a demo .blend and upload it, so we can take a look.

It sounds like you somehow set the level scene every couple of seconds.

Well I m using logic bricks only, and only my score board is in the score scene and rest of the objects are in the game scene.
When a player touches the elimination ground (lower black ground) the other player gets one point.

I m attaching the .blend file with this post
Thanks!

P.S. This is not complete yet… So you ll find some scenes just lying there

Attachments

problem2.blend (686 KB)

Well I m using logic bricks only, and only my score board is in the score scene and rest of the objects are in the game scene.
When a player touches the elimination ground (lower black ground) the other player gets one point.

I m attaching the .blend file with this post
Thanks!

P.S. This is not complete yet… So you ll find some scenes just lying there

Attachments

problem2.blend (686 KB)

The logic in the word “score” in your score scene, is what’s causing the problem. You got it always resetting the game scene.

GOT IT!! Initially I was planning to switch to score scene after every round and then back to the game scene. After I decided to overlap the scene I forgot to remove that logic.

Thanks!!