[PARTIAL SOLVED] Copy all linked and appended objects from one .blend file to another

Hi Blender coders,

I have this .blend file (lets just say it scene_001.blend) which contains all the characters, props and environment, which is linked from another “master” file. And i want to copy all the characters, environments and props in that scene_001.blend file to another .blend file (lets just name it scene_002.blend) but it doesn’t copy the framecount and the animatic video reference on the sequencer. Because the linked characters are broken when i do Append or Link feature. Is there a way to do that in python? I appreciate for any help and clues.

Thanks
Joh

So i’ve finally found a workaround for this, so basically i just link all the objects from another .blend file. and then i use Make Lokal (press L) and choose “Selected Objects, Data and Materials”, don’t choose “All” because that’ll make the characters messed up.

The weird thing is, that doesn’t make the character armature to localize. so i have to make it local by pressing the “direct linked library datablock click to make local” button,the small black arrow icon next to the object datablock, one armature at a time. Can anybody tell me why “All” command make weird result on the armature and the characters? Wonder if i can make it automatic, can’t find python command when i hover my cursor there.

Okay, thanks for reading this.