just an idea...

I think it will be great if there was a function for the private message that send one to all member…so when you want to annonced a site or something important then all can view it!

moderator only function.

why? because it keeps everyone from spamming each other!!!

how do i know? i’ve got my own forum on my network.

OMG yeah … please only moderator. Imagine if someone got mad at the community and wanted revenge. And what happens when a forum all of the sudden has over 1500 PMs to process. (that’s if one person sends only one message!)

yes,… this is not a good idea to have for non-moderators :slight_smile:

if people have a new website, made a new image, released a new blender, etc etc etc they can post that in the according forum (that’s what they are there for). So people interested in it will look at it.

Greets,
Timothy

Yup, no point for non-moderators… only nice feature would be a buddy list as in old blender forum, so that you can post the same PM to those 10-12 buddies of yours who are in your list and agreed in receiving broadcast PMs by you…

Stefano

yeps,… a new private messaging system is on the list for the new elYsiun. It will combine the best of this message system with the best of the bim system of blender.nl.