Can someone please make this character?

I have absolutely no knowledge and no skills to do this on my own. I apologize if the pictures and my description aren’t enough information. If you do need more information, just let me know.

Anyways, my character looks like Scott Mechlowicz from when he was in the movie Eurotrip. His style of clothing is similar to what Channing Tatum is wearing in the final dance scene of the first Step Up movie. He wears a long-sleeved plain white T underneath a short-sleeved t-shirt that has the image of a man’s face emerging from a black/blue vortex on the front, jeans, tennis shoes, a hat with its rim pulled over his eyes a little, and fingerless skateboarding gloves.

I’d also like it if someone could model a snowboard that is a dark, ocean blue with just the water on one side and an image of a killer whale on the other. The board should also have a neon-bluish glow around it because it can fly.

Attachments

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lli1giblzi1qa1gjt.gif

I’m sorry if my photos don’t really help, but it’s all I really have. Anyway…I kind of want him in a certain position. Here is a photo of the pose I want him in. The only difference is that I want him facing me.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]469158[/ATTACH]

Also, instead of a hippo on the front of his shirt…I want this guy on the front of his shirt…
[ATTACH=CONFIG]469160[/ATTACH]