Blender Car crash Breakdown

This a personal projet i made to test soft and rigid bodies in Blender. What a powerful tool ! Cycles Render eat all bilions of polygons up. Even with 3d depth of field and motion blur.
unfortunately i couldn’t render it with GPU because of the weight of the file.
I decided to test Linked .blend as well in this little project, it works perfectly !! I think blender is a great competitor to other 3d software and is ready to use in PostProduction.
Of course this project could be better but as a personal project i wanted to finish it in 4 days.
i Hope you’ll like it. I would like to record a tutorial for you when i’ll have a moment.
let me know in comments if any part of it can be improved or if you know a better way to deform a non-rigid object.
Best,
Albin

2 Likes

:eek: Wow, that looks really, really good! Awesome work.

Could you share a little bit more about the process?

Holy crap this is incredible!

Wow very well done VFX. awesome.

Of course this project could be better but as a personal project i wanted to finish it in 4 days.

:confused::confused:…WhaaaaaaaAAAA…

4 Days!!.. Could be better???.. I thought I was watching a new scene from the Matrix.

This is almost Hollywood. By almost I mean it’s most the render noise but if it rendered twice as long then it would be perfect.

Wow! Amazing.

4 days… jeeez!
epic

Great effect. Top row for sure.

:rolleyes: With some more samples this would be ready for a film, and you just told us that YOU WANTED TO FINISH IT IN 4 DAYS?! :eek:
Thats some epic footage, my congrats, really cool stuff!

Bravo!!! A very deserved Top Row!!! Congratulations!!!

4 days?!?!?

Incredible. I wouldn’t of even got the simulations done in 4 days, you sir, are a very fast worker.

Very, Very nicely done. A well deserved top row feature! 5 stars

Wow, all I can say is bring on the tutorial!! Thank you for sharing this!

hi, have you tried the fracture modifier build? looks like it would suit your style.
Awesome job. Congrats.

Yes… tutorial please… and Wires… and sim setups… and maybe even a few texture node setups…

4 Days ?!!
Like… in dog years ? Or real 4 freaking days ? :open_mouth:

Did you model the assets yourself ? And what was the most challenging part for you ?

It looks incredible, well done sir.

Simply Outstanding :yes: work…
now… cant wait to see ur tutorial & making of !!

4 days!!! Just insane! Congrats!
5*****

Very nice!

Very good!

Nice reference to The Matrix Reloaded! The aesthetic and feel are all there. Nice work, indeed!