Cotaks shared Bge/UpBge resources

This page shows the resources that i share for BGE and UPBGE.

Terms of usage:

• All resources are free to use.
  • Do whatever you like with it.
    – But do NOT sell the resources as it is (create your own resources if you want to sell something).
    – You may use any of my resources in your game, and sell your game.
  • Credits are appreciated, but not needed.

All things below should work in BGE from version 2.6+ and in UPBGE.
One of the blends not working? feel free to send me a pm.

If you can use it, use it.

(Please do not post anything in this topic, use the topic of the resource itself to reply)

ADDONS:

BLENDS/SCRIPTS:

If you readed it all and still have nothing to do try my Crazy flipper(pinball) game:

15 Likes

Everyting is converted, all should work in BGE and UPBGE now!

Have fun with it!
Cotaks.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Cotaks! very useful resources :smiley:

1 Like

The support of BGE resources has been stopped. From now on i only support UpBGE 0.2.5.

Reason for it is upbge fixed a few issues that i had, and is now working better then bge (for me). And while bge blends can be used in upbge, this does not count for the other way, so upbge is not compatible with BGE. Thus i stop with supporting the BGE completely.

Files that are here are still working in both and can be used.

3 Likes

Hello Mr.Cotaks! do you have a YouTube channel or video tutorials for UPBGE?

Hello.

Yes i do have youtube. Under the same name and icon. Cotaks

However this is only used to showcase the videos that i have used in my resources here. And some other things that i have created.

I do not do/have tutorials. I tried a few years back and with it you get so much questions that i dont have time to do anything for myself anymore. So i decided to stop with that.

1 Like

I understand you, thank you for your answer, then I will search for your tutorials here, I liked your version of saving and loading the game - it is made very professionally :+1:

1 Like

This is a very extensive list of scripts. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like