Looking for some new people wishing to learn more

I’m currently looking for noobs who are willing to learn more about blender, and maybe help me with a few projects.

I’ve recently started a Unity game project, though its more of a hobby thing at the moment. If you would like to help me with this, please say something!

Its going to be a sort of fantasy RPG I think, with a cartoonish artstyle. I’ve already set up the base mesh for characters if you want to help model out armor pieces and stuff.

Here is a picture of the mesh I made (using MakeHuman), which will have swappable pieces to swap out armor sets.

Really though, no commitments here yet. I might get too busy in the future, or drop this to start some other project. This is really a request for people who want a chance to learn more about using Blender from someone who is more experienced at it, as I’m willing to teach you how to help. Or maybe, if you are a person who is super experienced, you would like to spend some time chilling with me so we can exchange ideas? I’m not exactly an expert at animation, and I’m using free BVH files I found online to do most of the hard work in that department. If you want to lend your skills in that, please be my guest.

I hate to break it to you but I can’t see how people would join especially if they’d be called a “noob”. If I were you, I’d just change the word “noob” as, to some, it may come across as offensive.

Noob = new person. I’m looking for new people, who want to learn. Sorry if I offended you :stuck_out_tongue:

i would change the title if you want anybody “NOOB” gots its own meaning and its not good … for “looking for help” post

Honestly, if you get upset over being called a noob I really don’t want your help. Even I was a noob once. Its not a bad thing to have a lot of learning ahead of you.

I am hesitant to help you; however, I am willing to give it a test run. I would consider myself an intermediate when it comes to modeling, and a beginner when it comes to texture. To give you a sense of what I have done and am capable of, I included 2 pictures below of my recent projects. The latter was a result of a tutorial and I do not consider a reflection of my current ability. The former image is an unfinished draft of a gym. If you think I can be of service please contact me.

Note: if I do have any significant impact on the end results of your project, then I expect to have a credit:)

I would not worry about all the politically correct crap. A noob is a noob, learn to live with it. I was a noob once and loved it. So dont let the idiots mess with ya. Good luck on your project.

No one said we were being upset. The only thing is that the term “Noob” can offend people. I didn’t get offended and couldn’t care less if someone called me one but some people could.
Other than that, I wish you luck on your project :slight_smile:

Some people can get offended by being called Sir too. I say to heck with the politically correct crap. Noob is a lovable name meaning not knowing much about the subject in question. So Noob it is. Noob, Noob, Noob

Im not a Noob, but I would be willing to help when i can. Just PM me.

Really? Wow. I guess with this whole “Noob” situation we look on it differently. To me, Noob seems like something usually intended to be offensive. But I guess when you look into the meaning it kind of isn’t awfully bad… Oh well xD

Hi Ramaraunt, I am a noob and willing to help with your project. I’ve got a lot to learn from others. so PM me.

I can help you but I’ve used Blender for 3-4 years so I’m not really a “noob” … PM me if you’re interested!

I am very much a noob still, but if I can, I would like to help. Mostly for the experience

I can be part of you…am glad