Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Oh my!! what!!?? she is so hot even if she is probably just a cirurgical product... but she is gorgeous!
    I think you really got her, there are yes something of, but it is all there, just some refinements and finding better side references (I couldn't find anything really good) But I think the lower part of the face has to go forward, when she smilies is like she is moving the mandible forward in a strange way.
    Also remember that the eyes are almost identical in all human beens, it is just that in some you can see more in some less, but the eye ball is just almost identical. The temporal line has a more abrupt change as you said, but just a little, and also in the side of the face the flesh makes more waves almost from top to bottom. I think that the plastic surgeon just took the angle of the mandible of... I couldn't really see the angle in any reference.

So I went to youtube and I made this screen shots, maybe some can help you:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image216.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	180.4 KB 
ID:	499339

Thank a lot for spending your time and making this awesome compilation of her. For now I was using only those numerous shots from cinema festival. I thought it would be enough since she is smiling on most of the images. But I indeed suffered from lacking some of the angles and low resolution. Your images will come in really handy. Thanks again!

Actually, I picked this woman since her appearance was quite different comparing to regular Korean "beauties" and I hoped it was more or less natural without surgeon intrusions. Some time ago I've seen a compilation of 10 South Korean finalists of a beauty competition and they were absolutely identical. Like all their faces were edited by surgeon with one particular stereotype in mind... something you always see in many Korean MMO games and art. Not a big fan of this, I really dislike when the features making a person unique are intentionally erased to fit modern "standards". Actually, here is a gif showing this girls . The girl I do has features quite different compare to clones from the link above: relatively massive chin, wide wings of the nose, tiny eyes (at least in references I have), plus some obvious asymmetry in breast that makes it so natural and very appealing. But yeah, something is odd with her jaw-line - no angle at all. Or at least it is very shallow.

Speaking of other things. Yeah, I'm aware about this flesh bulge along the side of her face. Looks kinda strange for me and since I cannot identify the origin of it, I'm a bit afraid to add it cause it takes away from her cuteness. I will try to recreate it later. And you are absolutely right about the chin protrusion during the smile. I noticed this as well. Still searching a golden middle to make it close to the reference, yet keeping her chin feminine.

Cheers!

Well... I am sorry to tell you but korean women are just like you described, and the surgery they do is alwais the same they take away the jaw and the nose roundness and the skin of the uper eyelid... Korean are like this:
    Name:  faces-average-nationalities-japanese-korean-puerto-rican.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  25.4 KB

That doesn't mean she isn't beautiful, and yes her body seems natural, but she is so skiny, she has just guteus maximus and no fat at all, a lot diferent from your other characters. And the breast are perfect in the imperfection as you said.

Good luck, this is a hard one, and yeah go for the side wave thing, it is so unic it deserve to be there.

In this webside you can see how surgery changes celebrities in korea.

Lol, you convinced me to abandon this project. I am always for natural look and strongly against plastic surgery (maybe with exception of serious physical pathologies). Sorry if now it looks like I wasted your time.
    I will probably switch back to my sitting Flora project and some of unfinished stylized characters.

Originally Posted by Vir Norin View Post
    Lol, you convinced me to abandon this project. I am always for natural look and strongly against plastic surgery (maybe with exception of serious physical pathologies). Sorry if now it looks like I wasted your time.
    I will probably switch back to my sitting Flora project and some of unfinished stylized characters.
    Not at all! I know you are against plastic surgery, that is why I post what I post. But you did great, I love that sculpt you did. (nice to see you in the WIP section know)

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Maybe one day I will finish her. Mainly because it is so dumb to spend so much time on a project and then abandon it. Unfortunately, this happens to me very often.
    Regardless, I'm coming back to my old unfinished sculpt, started about three years ago. Since I redesigned Flora not so while ago, this project basically turned into asymmetrical sculpt. Hence it takes a lot of time to remake the entire model. The old version was very bad and deformed.
    And a quick shot of environment. Here you can see my amateurish attempt to design furniture. Basically, the idea is to show the final round of the stripping checkers. Flora have lost the game and puts her pants on the board (hence a bit strange position of her right hand).

Name:	Flora.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	260.3 KB 
ID:	499677

Quick test render. Due to the big difference between older model and the polished one, there are some problem areas like wrong carpet interaction, bad shadows below the navel, no eye contact with the camera etc. Plus now I look at it with a fresh eyes and see that colors are rather dull. Skin shader is very basic, just an SSS with diffuse map, but nothing more. Still a lot of areas to polish in terms of anatomy. And I should cover her intimate parts

Name:	Sexy Checkers (6).jpg 
Views:	496 
Size:	194.1 KB 
ID:	500615
    Last edited by Vir Norin; 03-Oct-17 at 09:03. Reason: Updated image with better colors. The first version was very dull.

Del.............
    Last edited by Vir Norin; 11-Oct-17 at 07:21.

New lighting. Nice for her body, bad for the face. Raw render, needs some color correction.

Name:	Nastenka.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	501593

wonderful job as always! I love the hand gesture of the last one!

Thanks a lot! I just thought that slight posing of her hand and fingers will give more interest and personality to otherwise ordinary pose of the entire character.
    And here is her big gun . It is an old model I did a couple years ago, but only now started rendering it properly. Lots o mistakes here, but it is too late to fix them. It was my first attmept to design assault rifle, so experienced guys who make a lot of weapons will probably laugh at it. I did it quite symmetrically to add more visual interest from the first person view, and somewhat explain it by ambidexterous design of the weapon. Still a lot of things to do, now it has only basic diffuse texture on receiver. I also mistakenly rendered the handguard as black, but now I really like it this way. Will probably keep it as is.

Name:	555.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	324.0 KB 
ID:	501728

Name:	666.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	430.1 KB 
ID:	501729

I don't feel secure with that last image... it is intimidating!
    (can you put an image in the first post so the preview of the threat has an image? it is hard to find your threat

Done! I pasted Flora's portrait since right now this is the only non-nude picture I have on my laptop.
    And here are some other weapons for my project. Old-school Beretta and my design of more futuristic gun - Plasma Rifle. It works mainly as a Link Gun From Unreal Tournament series: the primary fire creates fast moving plasma bursts, while the secondary mode creates insanely hot beam that tears the flesh from enemy's bones. All is WIP.

Name:	Beretta.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	526.7 KB 
ID:	502212

Name:	k7wtjemmor5vd.jpg 
Size:	310.1 KB 
ID:	502213

Name:	kim6e19xrcei.jpg 
Size:	351.9 KB 
ID:	502214

Nice modeling! I will have to sometime in the future get in to hard surface modeling myself. Man you really are creating a hole universe! are you doing also like localizations, environments etc? I know you have that room, but apart from that? what is your plan? maybe you did mentioned but I forget (so many wonderful nude pics)

Thank you! Hard surface rocks, I really like doing it, especially in traditional way with poly-modelling. Hard-surface sculpting becomes more easy and precise, but I think it is good to practice your technical side of the brain.
    Yeah, I have a lot of locations in my plans, but I don't really have enough experience for now. The world I am creating is quite unique. It is a zombie, or better say psycho-apocalypse, and my story is about two completely different girls from two totally opposite societies. I am interested to see how they find a common language and how their friendship will develop. Nastya is from Inferior world (Inferno) and despite the fact it is XXIV century, her world is technically stuck in the middle of XXI century. So the look of Inferno is kinda self explanatory. But Flora is from a huge megalopolis, so there you can see a lot of scientific miracles and futuristic environment.
    I am really excited by an idea that a whole city can be so advanced up to the point it can be considered as a unique living organism. It has a central computer that rules all the systems, and there is a huge amount of robots, capable of maintaining all the important services without humans. So even after the human extinction, the city is still functioning as before, even if there is no real purpose for it. So as my heroines are travelling across the world, they will often change the environment: from wild nature, where surviving is based on Nastya's skills, to Inferno's little towns, full of dangerous psycho-zombies, to huge megalopolises, where life is still like in heaven due to the full automation. I hope it gives a brief idea about the world I am creating

wow.... that.... is to big!!!! and you are doing that for you, or you are planing in publish in some form?

I am doing it for myself. From my experience I know that nowadays people on forums and in real life don't read that much. Very often they fail to read even a small annotation to my renders, hence asking stupid questions that otherwise could be avoided if they care to read. I tried translating and posting some chapters from my story but didn't get any response. My English isn't that great for translating literature, so it took me a while to make it look good. But since I realized no one is interested, continuing the translation appeared as a total waste of time and energy, so I dropped it.
    Here are some renders from my old project. Decided to finish it since the amount of unfinished models is starting to bother me. You might have seen it from my ZBC thread or Artstation. It is based on Shirow Masamune drawing, and I tried to maintain his style, hence the proportions are a bit elongated as in the drawing. Though I feel free to add my own modifications. Still need to refine anatomy, fix the shoulder blades, add colours and pores. I am still struggling with stylized heads from profile view, as well the transition from this tiny neck to the average torso. Overall, it feels really weird to combine such a dollish head with mature body Drawing

Name:	Face.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	983.4 KB 
ID:	502695

Name:	NenennTest.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	282.0 KB 
ID:	502697

Name:	Body (3).jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	364.2 KB 
ID:	502696

Yes i have seen this one in zb forum, I think is nice to finish something... (I have not finished anything yet...)
    How many time did you spend in the hair!!!! I think this one is very very nice, the pose, the hands with the globes, it is amazing! I think the neck is pretty well done, but with the homoplates I have to say that they look... weird.
    The thing is that forums are dying. When I publish something in the blender groups in facebook I can get at least 5 comments, and here if I get one is a lot! haha, I myself start to comment less and less, because is like waist time... a lot of new comers makes one day of comments and then they never do it again, It is like the Internet is just for posting and reposting as fast as you can, but if you really have to put time in something then... but I can see that a lot of people came to see this, for example the last image you post, has now like 58 people that pres on it to see it in bigger since, 58, and no one single comment. is like you get on coment every 500 people that see somenting, or maybe less. the picture in #68 has more than 400 views, and no one comment.
    But yeah at the end we do what we like to do, no need for anyone to tell us that, right?

Your work is beautiful by the way. I don't comment mainly cause I don't feel I have anything to add. But I too love your work. I also understand your issue with no one reading things. The internet seems so weird sometimes, so commercial. I don't know.
    I kind of like the style of the stylized head with the mature body. But I can also see how the gap between the two styles is very wide.
    I think it's really interesting that you decided to make a story about a woman with a long female genetalia part. Cause I thought it was kind of beautiful.
    It's also odd to me that you do both organic modeling and more hard style modeling, the two styles feel so different, and like a person shouldn't do both. But I feel like its not that hard to end up with a lot of varied skills. Anyways keep up the good art. I know it is hard and often thankless work as no one may even notice. Hope that doesn't discourage you, you have a lot of talent with 3d form.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast