Movie Jam by Anuraag | Work in Progress

Hello Friends,

I’ts been a while! About 3 years ago I had started a project to make famous cars from movies but then got distracted and left it midway. (The old thread, now locked, can be checked here.)

Since then, I have been inspired once again (in part by the amazing Scott Park and his work) and have set out to make a road traffic jam made entirely out of famous movie cars. I intent to do as many as possible. Let’s See.

Here’s the progress so far. Feel free to suggest cars or any give any other feedback.

Thanks

Anuraag
New Delhi, India

Latest progress:

Individual renders:

More progress:

Attachments

KITT (even though no movie other than made for TV afaik), and perhaps the ECTO-1 might be neat to see in the line-up. Also may as well put Herbie (The Love Bug) on there and that pet grooming truck from Dumb & Dumber. An odd one may also be the Landmaster from 1970’s sci-fi Damnation Alley. There’s also the General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard. And there’s the Delorean from BTTF. Less obvious may be the car from Christine, or even the Ferrari from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

Thanks for the suggestions man. Here’s Ecto-1. I definitely have quite a few of the cars from your list on mine. Including KITT - doesn’t matter that it was a TV show. I’ve got the Breaking Bad RV already in there.

i would like to see all of these in a bge racegame. and you have to make the blues brothers car too. and the beatngu truck from jeepers creepers.

Updated progress in the first post.

Updated progress in first post. Not sure whether to go for a perspective or an orthographic.

Update: blocking with generic traffic

More (slow) progress. Added the DeLorean, and a generic ambulance:

Added Bumblebee, bus 2525, and a generic looking school bus…

I see the camper van (RV) from “Paul” that film is just so funny on so many levels… Really nice project you have here, I love the idea and love the implementation, good job.

You simply MUST add Herbie and the Pink Panther car - oh yes, any chance of Lady Penelope’s FAB 1? :yes:

Cheers, Clock.

Well, actually that’s the RV from Breaking Bad…but i see how close it looks to the one in Paul. Great movie, will try and get that in as well. Thanks for the other suggestions as well.

Here’s an update - we have a Humvee from any of those war movies and three vehicles enacting the scene from the movie Heat: