Women model experiment

Work from 12 Jul 16. I had tried to make special-agent, using low count of hair (using children and thickness instead). But progress stops on model without background. Also, woman model’s quality itself is some kind of experiment.

hi i think it can be a good artwork you have done a pretty good starting job dont stop here xD, i have sommes dumb ideas :
-add spy glasses like splinter cell between the hair and the forehead to mask the hard transition
-for the expression she look afraid and surprised like she was just make a mistake in this mission
like failing to defuse a bomb in the background

@Mornat Thaks for ideas, i’ll think about it.)

I understand where you are. I have many abandoned projects, and occasionally I’ll come back to one and get on with it. I usually find that they are abandoned either because I didn’t have the technical know how to continue, or because my inspiration went. In the case of the former, we are continually learning and may have overcome that obstacle. In the latter case, inspiration is a fickle beast, and a re-visit often means re-inspired.

You have a good start, there. Be re-inspired. :slight_smile:

I simply have pause in modeling practice now.) And maybe I’ll return to this idea later - not to model, but to idea - becuse i want to make better quality of my models.