Medial Animator

I am looking for Medical animators using Blender. I have a few projects in the works and need to get at least 3-4 animators.

You can view the work we do at www.highbeamstudios.com

You must have experience in all types of medical animation using Blender. You also need to be able to take a project from start to finish, Modelling through to rendering and comping.

It doesn’t matter were in the world you are as long as you can communicate via skype, phone email etc and have a good command of the English language as there may be times you will need to be in on meetings with clients.

Please forward your application to [email protected].
Please avoid emailing your reel, youtube, dropbox or website links are fine.

Thank you.
Craig Vrankovich

Thank you to all that applied, I have found who I was looking for.

I am always keen to connect with people who have medical animation experience in Blender (and other software) so please feel free to make contact at the above email.

Hi Craig,

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN6Oev_E1tomYyRXJHjox2CXgJJOgPm2Q This is my playlist. You can contact me through BA initially.

Thanks
James

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a Blender animator again,

I am currently looking to work with some Blender animators forsome up coming projects.

I run a smallMedical animation company in Sydney. While it would be great to talkto some people who have medical animation experience, I am happy tointerview anyone with a high level of experience with Blender.

You can view thekind of work I do at www.highbeamstudios.com

Please message oremail me at [email protected]please include your rates and a link to your reel.