My Chibi Game Character

Hi Guys

So i have been working on this for what feels like forever, a bit miff due to the time it took me to get this far but the experience has been worth it.

My inspiration was Agnes from the Game Bravely Default, but i didnt want to just copy her out right so i decided to try and add some of my own flair, what do you guys think?

Attachments

So I have been practicing on honing my drawing skills, and i got a bit bored with the way the Character looked to i decided to change it up a bit, still cant decide on a pose yet…looking around for some inspiration. as for the scene sigh that too. I just keep hitting blanks. I hope it makes you giggle:P

I usually try not to compare other’s works to anime or games or movies, (I find that a bit offensive… comparing one’s efforted work to some ‘product’ out there is generally the worst comment or review that anyone can give.) But… I can’t help to say… she like Ram from Re:Zero… please don’t take offense.
HOWEVER!!! The simpleness and the directive that you took here is amazing. So, what kind of game are you making?

No Offence Taken at all, I am not good at creating characters from scratch so I use whats available and try to copy it, Initially I wanted to clone Agnes from bravely default, but i drew a lot of inspiration from Rem, but she looks more Rem than anything else ^^, AS for my game its none existent, this is just practice :slight_smile:

lol so i got my idea for the scene, I added these little guys, made them last year, they still have a lot of work i think its coming along nicely.

[ Original Reply has been Edited ]

You know, this actually can turn into a decent game… It would be amazing to play this on VR

[ Original Reply has been Edited ]

If only. unfortunately i have had to retire this project, I moved countries ! :smiley: Moved from ZA to New Zealand, these last seven months have been insane, thanks for the support.