Looking for interested people to start an indie game development team

WHO AM I?
My name’s Lukas, but online I go by the name Skrypt. I’ve been interested in computers since my childhood. I’m now 18 years old and I’m studying Information Technology in Czech Republic. Although I live and was born in Czech Republic, I talk both czech and german fluently, because a part of my family is german, including my parent.

Even though I have small experience in almost every aspect of IT, the most interesting for me was programming and webdesign. I’ve started with programming when I was around 11 years old. The first language I learnt was Python. Then I moved to Java, because I’d want to develop plugins for the well-known game Minecraft. Which also more or less got successful, I’ve made multiple plugins, both free and paid work and even made a plugin with over 180.000 downloads. At the same time I also learnt C#, which is now my primary language, right after Java. In addition to these languages, I also know HTML, (S)CSS, JavaScript (jQuery, AJAX, AngularJS) and PHP.

WHY AM I CREATING A TEAM?

I’ve been playing with the idea to start an Indie team for a long time. After one unsucessful attempt long time ago and over months (if not years) of consindering it, I finally came to the decision that I’m ready to put together a team again. I’ve learned from my mistakes and gained a lot of experience since last time.

WHO AM I LOOKING FOR?
Even though experience is welcome, it is not necessarily required. What I’m looking for in the first place is an interested and open-minded person looking for a long-term collaboration, not a one-time project. And most importantly, it’s not supposed to be seen as a “job” (It’s not even paid.) or anything similar. While it should be taken seriously and we all would have our duties & responsibilities, I want you to have fun and be happy to work in the team together. Not just see it as a must.
As far as the whole team won’t speak the same language, you are required to speak english.

UNASSIGNED ROLES
Artist - Found

This is the most required role as of now. As an artist you would be responsible for the creation of all graphical art assets of the games. Both 2D and 3D knowledge is welcome, as we will be working on games of both types. If you’ve got experience in any of the following subjects - UI, Layout, Backgrounds, Characters, Texturing, 3D modelling, 2D & 3D animations - and would like to help, feel free to apply.

Developer - Not Needed Currently
I’m responsible for most of the coding, but if you still are interested in helping with the development, you can apply, too. Currently we are working in the Unity Engine and thus require C# knowledge (We don’t use JavaScript.).

Sound Designer - Not Needed Currently
If you know how to create sounds and music, we’d be more than happy to welcome you on board.

Scriptwriter - Not Needed Currently
This is not required as of now, but if you apply for any of the above roles and are talented in writing breathtaking stories, it is definitely a plus. http://forums.indiegamer.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

AM I GOING TO BE PAID?
Unfortunatelly not. Atleast not right from the beginning. Even though this is supposed to be a hobby team, nothing speaks against making profit from our games, in which case we will split it among the team.

INTERESTED?
Great! Please PM me (Or use any of the other contact methods below.) with some information about you, which role suits you the most and optionally some previous work from you.

CONTACT
E-Mail: [email protected]
Discord: Skrypt #5978 - Prefered
Steam: Skrypt™

I hope I could wake the interest in some of you and I’m looking forward to hear from you.

im interested man, i’ll pm you on mail

I’ve found enough people now for the team, thank you everyone who was interested.

Hey, im an asset modeller, i could help out if you like, my site is tinyurl.com/thomaspaul my skype is thejuizoi