Blender Artist wanted for SHORT FILM

My first two shorts have played to festival audiences worldwide (Korea, Spain, Belarus, S. Africa, NYC, LA, Guam, Trinidad…). I am working on a new short (5-10 min) and I need some CGI to represent a mythical creature evolving and devolving.

Flexible dates. Low pay, but worldwide exposure for the right person.

See

Please respond using the link on the FWD site. Include examples and compensation requirements.

Hi I’m very interested!

Here is my portfolio: http://david-franz.cgsociety.org/

Hi!
I can create a really nice 3D creature.
My Demo Reel:

Tks.

David
Send me an email at the FWD site above so we can continue the conversation. Thank you.

Andre
Send me an email at the FWD site above so that we can continue the conversation. Thanks

David and Andre
I am about to send a package of information about the film and how I see limited CGI involvement. I have more than a dozen interested artists at this point, but I cannot find an email address for you. Please provide if you are still interested. Use the link on the FWDLabs site noted above. Thank you.

Hi Ned,

I’m available for your project. I can see you are serious about doing this. Here’s my youtube playlist (a wide range of styles).

Thanks
James

James
How do I reach you? Please send me an email at the FWD contact site above. Thanks.

Ned,
As per our dialog and you’ve disclosed you have no funds to pay anyone, I can only suggest you post this opportunity in the volunteer section.

Regards
JS