Australian salaries

Hi everyone!

Could anyone help me understand what is the average salary in Melbourne for a 3d artist? And what if we are talking about a supervisor?

Thank you for any help!

http://www.payscale.com/research/AU/Job=3d_Artist/Salary/bdd2da1a/Melbourne

thank you but I was hoping someone could give me some info beside what I can find on google :slight_smile:

The information in that link is relevant, not sure what else you are looking to find out as you state average salary.

I can say be prepared to work with spoilt brats (angry nerds, etc) who think they are “cool” because they have a certain job title or are better than you because the have been there longer, or for whatever reason you want to put in here. If you are that sort or person or know the boss or are a good suck up then it should be fine.

It really is draining working with the clowns in Australia no sense of team work or morals, just getting to the top is all people are interested in. Its a typical dog eat dog capatalistic society.

I’d love to live and work on Australia. I actually went through the process a few years ago of applying for a work visa. I found this to be very difficult as a 3D artist without a sponsor. So much so that I eventually just gave up. I also got the impression that they just have a sort of general bias against letting US citizens stay for long. Several people I know have told me stories and it definitely seemed like it’s an especially hard process in general.