Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Is this addon still in active developement? If so I would like to request a option to remove the eye icon. By now my workspace looks like this and its a really great UI addon Capture.JPG
    ASUS G550JK - 12GB ram, Nvidia GeForce 850 2GB

REQUEST: Column Alignment

Would it be possible to add an option for column label alignment. The Tool Shelf has all the labels aligned to the left, which makes them very easy to read and find. However, the Properties sidebar and panels align all the labels to the center, which makes things confusing (especially with more than one column displayed).

screenshot.1.png

I want option to toggle off eye icon aswell and that text align option would be dope as well, but there haven't been any news from the developer for a good while now =/

Hello, sorry for long no reply, I was dealing with personal issues.

Eye icon hiding can be done, Ill add it in options.

Saltorio - this is exactly what I would LOVE to implement, however current blender core UI doesnt allow that. It is actually a stupid design issue, and a 'bug' that is lying for a long time in blender tracker. Not sure if it will be fixed in 2.8

regarding future compatibility questions - yes, the addon will be for 2.8 almost sure, since Blender Institute isn't planing much how the panels work now.
    I'd love to develop the addon even further, I've spent quite a lot of thinking if more consistency could be brought to blender.
    Tabs addon for 2.8 will be free, if I decide to develop a wider concept, It'll be probably much more work, so I would again ask ppl to pay me some little money, however in my current situation I'm not sure if I'll be able to accomplish such a big effort.

Hello, hope you will be ok soon. No rush, take your time. Glad the eye icon can be done
    ASUS G550JK - 12GB ram, Nvidia GeForce 850 2GB

I really like you addon, it's allowing me to work with much ease now a days, I hope you can keep developing it, Cheers!
    Also if you make a new and more feature full addon to keep the UI clean I would be happy to pay for it.
    Last edited by Renderluz; 26-Jul-17 at 13:49.

I have been using this add-on a few days and absolutely love it. I don't ever want to go back to that unpredictable junk of sliding never fitting panels.

One issue I am having though is that I have hidden a number of panels al over the place, but now the add-on always starts in hiding mode. I have tried all kinds of combinations and saved the startup file with hiding mode off, but this doesn't help. So now my first action upon opening Blender is to turn hiding mode off. A bit sad. Still, a fantastic add-on that I would wholeheartedly recommend to every Blender user.

Originally Posted by cornell View Post
    I have been using this add-on a few days and absolutely love it. I don't ever want to go back to that unpredictable junk of sliding never fitting panels.

One issue I am having though is that I have hidden a number of panels al over the place, but now the add-on always starts in hiding mode. I have tried all kinds of combinations and saved the startup file with hiding mode off, but this doesn't help. So now my first action upon opening Blender is to turn hiding mode off. A bit sad. Still, a fantastic add-on that I would wholeheartedly recommend to every Blender user.
    Same here I hope 2.79 will give developer more freedom to fix these problems.

I use the add-on QuickPrefs, but that disappears in the N-panel if I turn Tabs: Interface on. When I turn it off, QuickPrefs returns to the N-panel.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910