Circular staircase

Hello everyone, this is recent work. Blender - Cycles 2000 samples.
The counter I had already posted here in the forum, the plant in the pot is from the Chocofur gallery and the bottle of wine is Blender Swap.
Opinions are welcome!

I like last shot the most, light looks very natural. Still the amount of noise after 2000 samples is very big, let’s hope denoiser will arrive fast in Cycles!

Incredible! Honestly, your solution with a window that allows so much light inside is just genius!

***Web developer at http://domyhomeworkonline.net/do-my-calculus-homework.php.

Hello “mookie 3d”, thanks for the comment. Really noise really messed up.
Below I am putting my settings.
Suggestions are welcome!

1 Like

Lower Indirect Clamping. I would set it to a value of about 3 and look how it works out for your scene. I would also reduce the Clamp Direct Value to about 5 or less.

For saving rendertime: set the bounces to an even value. I would suggest to not exceed 4 bounces (Min & Max). Diffuse and Glossy can be lowered to about 2, as well as transmission and volume. Transperency Min / Max could also be lowered.

man this is so crazy i like it

@Jeromedia
Thanks for your comments, I will change the settings and then post a new image here.

@Alf0
Thank you!

The rendering looks very good. Getting rid of noise can be a real pain. I have found that using area lights with the portal setting can reduce noise and reduce the number of samples needed.