water and fire

Hey every one!!
this is my current work i started long time ago after watching andrew tutorial and i’m back to it now, i was working in dark long time, now i prefered to begein sharing my works whith folks, enjoy it.
water
latest imprevement

Attachments

an little developed

Good start.

I’m guessing the water impacting fire, and sort of both countering each other?

Either way one recommendation is to have some water particles to still move downwards. The sharp divide where water stops kind of breaks the effect. I’m guessing you are using a plane for the water simulation? I recommend a sphere, even flattened one, but that would give you some extra spill downwards.

Water particles could also be a tad smaller, or more varied in size.

Fire wise, still not much to comment at this point.

main question is are you basing the render from a reference image? or pure imagination?

hey Grzesiek :
good points! you’ve got the idea. it is pure imagination i’m not really looking for reality.
i don’t remember what i did for the water because i applied the fliud simulation.
othewise you are right but what i would say is that the the work doesn’t really looks like it is. may be because the website doesn’t accept the alpha background :

here some test renders i would share with you!
the old ones have the number 1 and the new is 2

i would like to ask you about renderfarm people.
i have 4 coputers i can use. i would really like to know if there is a way to combine them with internet, i put the project files in all of them then combine them with internet??

yes renderfarm is possible.
but there is a easier way.
put the file and render it on all pc.
you have 4 pc’s so as an example:
pc 1: 500 samples render seed 1
pc 2: 500 samples render seed 2
etc.

combine them in the composition mode by lay them over each other and put the values as follow
1 0,25
2 0,50
3 0,75
4 1,00

thank you happy smurf.I’m getting some results with fire again.