Blender Cycles

Hello… Am new to blender ant this is my first render using Blender cycles. How can I save the settings/ changes I made so that I can Use them Again in the future. Is it possible? Some help thanxs

Attachments

If you want to save it, you could use Ctrl S to save it as a blend file. If you want to ask more questions about how Blender works, the support forums would be a more appropriate place to consult instead of the WIP section.

How can I save the setting and adjustments i made in property window to be applied on another mesh. Thnx

:stuck_out_tongue: Use a Blender Manual, check linked libraries…https://www.blender.org/manual/data_system/linked_libraries.html // append, link or learn how to set/save your start up settings
it all depends on what you really want, but for that you must be experienced a bit… at least about making efficient questions & inquiries

and don’t double post :no:

if your talking about materials, then it should be already saved as a material data. just add a new mesh and pick it from the material drop down instead of clicking New. to make it a unique material, just click the little number by the name. no number means its only being used once.

Merged with thread from the Artwork > WIP forum. Please post support threads in the correct forum.