Somewhere on Zibylon - sci-fi puzzle-stealth

Somewhere on Zibylon is a sci fi puzzle game with stealth elements in the atmoshpere of cold space and zero gravity.

The game uses Blender 2.78c for game engine and as modeling and animation tool.

Gameplay trailer:

Upvoted! :yes: I really like the rotating planet/levels idea.

Thanks! I like your games too.

Very stylish and cool!

Thank you.

Combination of puzzles and stealth

This example shows how the game combined puzzles and stealth. To open the door at the end of the hangar, the player must place the drone above the first sensor. Further the player needs to move ahead so that the drone is always over a sensor and doesn’t descend from this way. If the player departs from the sensors, then the door will be closed and will need to start all over again. The enemy’s drones are on duty around and you need to pass unnoticed. To do this, you need to rise above or below over the sensors, as well as adjust the light intensity of the drone’s searchlight. Thus, the player will be at a distance from the enemy drones and unnoticed by them. Further you need to go by the path of sensors to the end of the hangar and pass through the gateway.

Just discovered this on a social media channel and thought this one looks nice and just a few minutes later i rediscovered it here and realized it is a blender game. congratz!

So, how it is going? It is very hard for me to attract enough people on greenlight.

Thanks for comments, guys. Yes, for me too. Not really many people visit the page and vote. But I don’t worry. Many games are a low number of votes and still got greenlit.

Failed with lasers, but succeed with missiles. Planet Control game mode.

Very,very cool! It seems you put a lot of efforts in this game. It looks awesome!

Thanks. Yes, for example I was working for the planet model for a month - sculpting, retopology, texturing. But after that decided not to make such complex models, because the development would last forever.

Classic quest with security lasers now in Zero-G! Gameplay example.

Somewhere on Zibylon has been greenlit! I received great support from Blender community, so thanks everyone!

Wow this is so amazing i really like the Graphics though they’re really cool !!!

Nice work on this game man i give you credit !!!

Fred/K.S

Thanks! I try to do my best.

This is beautiful! I can’t believe this is done in blender! And such good frame rate too.

Thanks. The video was captured on a good PC with 60 fps. I will need to set up pretty high system requirements to avoid negative reviews. Whatever it was, I love the Blender game engine!

Warp jump instead of stealth. Find a way to activate the accelerators and get past the enemies at warp speed. This passing method is coming to replace the usual stealth in this level. Another example of a combination of puzzle and stealth.

Installation of amplifiers and fun with missiles. The combat system of the game received an update.