Imagining Erza Scarlet in 3D

(Current Progress)

So, I decided to make Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. It all started with wondering how would she look like if she was real. Then the idea developed to a point I couldn’t stand anymore. So I decided to have a go.

What are your thoughts?

1 Like

Whoaa, awesome! Love the textures and hair~ Her nose seems a little squished though…maybe pull it down a bit? The texture seams between her arms and torso are quite visible as well. I’d love to see where this goes!

[ Original Reply has been Edited ]

Here’s an update. I baked a normal map for her limbs in 6k, fixed the texture seam problem and improved her armor

Alright. Here’s new update. I made a skirt and added a cloth simulation to get that clothy feeling. I also added another belt. I think I’ve forgot to fix her hand, but I’ll do that later.

1 Like

Wow she looks pretty cool, though I think you made her a little bet big, rather than slender, but your renders are actually awesome your modeling skills are super great,

Don’t know who Erza Scarlet is but this looks great. Love the face, it’s superb, and the roughly realistic proportions.

Thanks. The realistic proportion should around around 7~6 but mine is in roughly in 8~7, which is similar proportion to greek sculptures. However, I do admit that I made her pelvis and thigh little bigger (it was intended to get that bit of semi-anime feeling to it, but I see that it’s little too wide)

Erza scarlet is a female character from Japanese animation called FairyTail. so far, she has been one of my favorite character and inspired to create her in 3D.

Erza Scarlet _ https://www.google.co.kr/search?q=bone+parts&newwindow=1&safe=active&biw=1920&bih=974&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvu_il2ObRAhXMoZQKHYlRCTIQ_AUIBigB#newwindow=1&safe=active&tbm=isch&q=erza+scarlet

thanks, I’ll thin her up a bit, but I think the thickness is mostly caused by the armor. I wanted to give her armor some actual mobility rather than pure atheistic. the actual medieval armors did had wide sides so I wanted to incoperate that. But thanks for pointing that out. It does make her look little bit fat

PROGRESSSSSSSS!!! Hehehe!

I am currently rigging… but I am wondering if anyone can give me some insights here. I’m trying to have fully simulated tassets with each individual joints moving. Does anyone know how to do this?

Not bad for a work in progress, please keep it up your works is awesome !

Progress update!!!
I’ve kinda solved the tassets. I’ve used the constraints to create a joint, and although they don’t interact with her skirt, it seems to do all other things rather decently. (I’ve added a deformation cage around her skirt as well as adding cloth sim to her skirt itself) However, I experience problems when she’s moving rather fast.
For example;

The constraints seems to stretch :frowning: Does anyone knows hoe to fix this?

Hi there! Is the any chance you would share this model? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes